The Lake B2B Investor Mailing Database consists of managers, traders, and analysts in the fast paced investment industry. Email, postal and telemarketing data are available for a multi-channel campaign. Finding the right investors to target niche audience with your next marketing, sales, or research campaign is now simple and easy with our investors’ specialty e-mail list. We create your customized mailing list by choosing from dozens of selections such as age, gender, ethnicity, income, and geography. Investor mailing list includes people who engage in activities involving financial investing, personal finance, estate planning, money management, bonds, IRAs, stocks, money-management matters or purchasing life insurance.
Why Lake B2B Investors Mailing Lists?
- Updated on a daily basis
- 100% tele-verified and email verified (1.2 million verification calls per month)
- SMTP Verification, NCOA Verified
- Permission based email address
- 10MM verification messages sent per month to verify email address
An investor is a person who allots capital with the expectation of a financial return.
- The Lake B2B investment DB is a unique B2B database that supplies the most up to date and verified information for your email, postal, or telemarketing campaign. Reach investment industry professionals at all levels. Every record is outputted with the email address, postal address, and phone number enhancing your ability to reach your target market via a multi-channel or individual marketing campaign.
- Our partnership with the B2B Data Partners has provided us with the most powerful tools and innovations in the field of data research and solutions. Their research and call center makes 1.2 million phone calls per month as part of the data verification process. All email addresses are SMTP verified on a quarterly basis to identify deliverable, active email addresses.
- The Lake B2B investment DB email database is ideal for promoting all types of products and services including business services offers, office supplies, travel, books, publications, mail order catalogs, high ticket gifts, financial services, networking, construction equipment, telecommunications, computer hardware and software products, social media offers and more.