The Lake B2B Agricultural Industry Database contains over 95,000 individuals within various fields of agriculture. Email, postal and telemarketing data are delivered on each record which makes this file a powerful tool for your multi-channel marketing campaign. Through the agricultural industry mailing addresses/list you get maximum visibility and response for your direct marketing message through concentrated, highly-targeted entry to agriculture sector. With in-depth detail, you’ll be able to select the best agriculture leads for your needs, based on criteria such as geography, practice type, practice size and more. Our expert team calls and sends out emails to those associated with agriculture division to verify the contact information.
Why Lake B2B Agricultural Industry Email List?
- Updated on a daily basis
- 100% tele-verified and email verified (1.2 million verification calls per month)
- SMTP Verification, NCOA Verified
- Permission based email address
- 10MM verification messages sent per month to verify email address
One who practices agriculture (a farmer or a gardener) and adheres to the organization’s standards of organic farming.
- The Lake B2B agricultural industry mailing list is an excellent marketing database that supplies the updated and verified information for your email, postal or telemarketing campaigns. We have the agricultural business email addresses you’re looking for to precisely target new audience for your products and services. Our primary goal is to satisfy our client’s needs and exceed their expectations.
- Our partnership with the B2B Data Partners has provided us with the most powerful tools and innovations in the field of data research and solutions. Their research and call center makes 1.2 million phone calls per month as part of the data verification process. All email addresses are SMTP verified on a quarterly basis to identify deliverable, active email addresses. The undeliver ables are scrubbed from the file within a 24 hour period. With job titles available at agricultural email list, we deliver the results you are seeking.
- Agricultural Services: This group includes establishments primarily engaged in performing soil preparation services, crop services, veterinary services, other animal services, farm labor and management services and landscape and horticultural services, for others on a contract or fee basis.
- Agricultural Crops: This particular group includes establishments (farms, orchards, greenhouses, nurseries) primarily engaged in the production of crops, plants, vines, and trees (excluding forestry operations) and establishments primarily engaged in the operation of sod farms and cranberry bogs; in the production of mushrooms, bulbs, flower seeds and vegetable seeds and in the growing of hydroponic crops. Seeds of field crops are classified in the same industry as crops grown for other purposes.
- Agricultural Livestock: This major group includes establishments (farms, ranches, dairies, feedlots, egg production facilities, broiler facilities, poultry hatcheries, apiaries) primarily engaged in the keeping, grazing, or feeding of livestock for the sale of livestock or livestock products (including serums), for livestock increase, or for value increase. Livestock as used here, includes cattle, hogs, sheep, goats and poultry of all kinds; also included in this major group are animal specialties, such as horses, rabbits, bees, pets, fish in captivity and fur-bearing animals in captivity.
- The Lake B2B agricultural industry e-mail list is ideal for promoting all types of products and services including, environmental and food related offers, business services offers, financial services, real estate related seminars, webinars, office supplies, travel, books, publications, mail order catalogs, high ticket gifts, networking, social media offers, telecommunications and more.