Don’t let the new data regulations hamper your business. Ensure your company is GDPR complaint before the May 2018 deadline. Though there’s a lot in the GDPR you’ll recognize from the current law, this one is a game changer for every business.
The GDPR applies to all organizations worldwide that process personal data of European Union (EU) citizens. Companies that thereby work with any information relating to EU citizens will have to comply with the requirements of GDPR, making it the first ever global data protection law.
Here’s a quick checklist to determine how prepared you are
- Do you have an exclusive person allocated to be responsible for GDPR?
- Have you scheduled a review of all information you hold?
- Do you have a campaign plan formulated to seek consent?
- Are you able to turn off tracking and analysis for your email campaigns?
- Do you have a way of deleting contact names and hold a proof of doing so?
If you aren’t able to tick all or any of the above, then you aren’t as prepared as you think