Lake B2B provides Data Licensing Services to the Healthcare Industries to resolve difficult data challenges for validating Healthcare Practitioner (HCP) and Healthcare Organization (HCO) attributes.
For more than over 14 years, Lake B2B has been providing unmatched healthcare data services. We are leaders in providing comprehensive Healthcare Industry-specific database marketing solutions. With niche expertise in the healthcare sector we help to optimize your business efficiency by enhancing your brand and increasing your sales. At Lake B2B, our commitment is to provide you with supreme quality healthcare information.. We maintain a portfolio of successful products that will help you develop new and exciting initiatives.
The healthcare industry faces a unique set of challenges in managing data. Healthcare IT executives are being overwhelmed with responsibilities to develop and execute solutions that integrate data from a range of patient, clinical, and back office systems to healthcare providers, patients, payers, technology and pharmaceutical companies. Globally, all healthcare economies face similar challenges in terms of rising costs, clinician shortages and demographic shifts, as well as quality, access and safety issues. Additionally, new consumer technologies promoting greater patient power are creating fresh challenges and opportunities. Varied data sources and formats have made it extremely difficult for healthcare organizations to reliably gather and share information. At the same time,, the need for accessible, clean, accurate and actionable data is becoming increasingly important.
Lake B2B is the number one source for healthcare information, possessing the biggest and most comprehensive healthcare databases and medical lists. Our information is not limited to names, addresses, contact numbers and email ID’s; instead Lake B2B’s data consists of detailed profiles of healthcare workers such as Physician, Physician Asst, Pharmacists/Pharmacies, Healthcare Professionals, Dentist, Nurse, Technologists/ Technician, and Therapist. Users of the Lake B2B Masterfile include hospitals, medical schools, pharmaceutical companies, medical equipment and supply companies, consultants, market research firms, insurance companies, and commercial organizations.
Today Lake B2B has license agreements with Database Licensees who specialize in a variety of healthcare-related marketing services and research activities. We have accurate and up-to-date data on over 1,547,850 latest healthcare prospects across the globe.
With our extensive Healthcare database, you can:
- Get detailed insights about who needs your support and where
- Connect with various healthcare professionals such as doctors and nurses
- Connect with major decision makers and hospital owners using niche healthcare lists
- Explore all possible distribution opportunities through extensive market research
- Access high quality data free of duplicates and errors to get 100% results
Why choose Lake B2B as your Data Licensing Partner?
- Multiple Licensing Options
- Best End-User Experience
- High Quality, Responsive Data
- Dedicated Support Staff Specialized in Managing your End to End Business Marketing Needs
- Responsibly Sourced Contacts to the Highest Industry Standards
- Great Levels of Customer Satisfaction
Industry Specific Benefits:
- Managing, storing, and scaling data becomes easier and less costly
- Enables healthcare professionals to make smarter decisions that will enhance the service quality for patients
- Reduces the cost of data storage with lower overhead cost
- Enhanced patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes
“We’re pleased to be able to continue our association with Lake B2B and appreciate the enhanced customer interface you implemented last year and all of the additional functionality you’ve built into the data licensing solutions over the life of our subscription.”
Medical Practitioner, Global Healthcare Organization
“This is great; we were able to obtain the needed healthcare specialty information. Thank you for turning this around so quickly! We are super impressed.”
Head – Operations, Healthcare Unit